- docs: Fix XInclude path for test-threads.c
- text: Chain up in the ScriptableIface implementation
We need ClutterActor's implementation to run as well.
- introspection: assorted annotation fixes ported from Vala
- interval: Do not leak the result GValue
The compute() method will cache the result, to avoid multiple allocations and copies; this means, though, that we need to unset the GValue when destroying the Interval.
- tests: link test-conformance against libm
- tests: Make sure we return 0 only on error
- Stop casting ClutterTouchSequence* to ulong
Use instead a hash table to link touch sequences to colors.
- tests: Cope with lack of ClutterPoint by defining a similar struct locally
- conform/events-touch: Silently bail out if init failed
This removes the need to conditionally run the test.
- tests: Add unit test for touch event handling
For now, it just generates a simple horizontal slide (by writing to /dev/uinput) and checks that the stage gets the events at the expected coordinates. The test won't run if it doesn't have read/write permissions to /dev/uinput.
- tests: Add interactive test for touch events
- events: Deliver touch events to actors
- Updated Latvian translation