Easy to get used to
One of the main advantages of Nitrux Icons was the fact that you could get used to them after a day the most. Sometimes when you are changing icons, feels like you’re change your whole desktop and you might get lost for a while. Well, that doesn’t really apply for Nitrux, but to be honest Nitrux 3 is harder to adopt to, that their previous versions.
There are things I don’t fancy like some Black Icons (ie Nautilus), the unfit icons in gEdit, some missing icons (ie. in Settings) and others, but overall this icons set rocks! Keep on mind that I am testing them on GNOME 3.8 which is not even out yet, and I doubt if DevianTN7k1 has made them for it.
- Featured: New Everything; Folders, Apps and Toolbar icons!.
- Revised Icons: All App, Folders and Toolbar icons have been revised (over 5,000 icons).
- New Icons: Lots of Gnome symbolic icons.
Some rights reserved. This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 License.
- GNOME/Ubuntu: http://deviantn7k1.deviantart.com/art/Nitrux-OS-Icons-293634207
- KDE: http://deviantn7k1.deviantart.com/art/Nitrux-OS-Icons-for-KDE-346895844
- Please read the README file included
- Nitrux on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/NitruxOS
Screenshots in GNOME 3.8
In one word, Squareholic ;)