Libgee is a collection library providing GObject-based interfaces and classes for commonly used data structures.
Version 0.7.3 changes:
- Disable introspection during distcheck
- Fix using of freed memory in hazard pointers
- Remove memory leak on freeing node in debug build
- Set release policy to main loop by default
- Re-enable the ConcurrentList tests
This is a lightweight library containing a number of classes and functions for programming GTK+ programs using C++ in POSIX (unix-like) environments, where the user does not want to use a full-on wrapper such as gtkmm or wxWidgets.
Version 2.0.11 changes:
- Add move_pop() methods to AsyncQueue and AsyncQueueDispatch classes, and move_pop_dispatch() and move_pop_timed_dispatch() methods to the AsyncQueueDispatch class (async_queue.h; tests/test_async_queue.cpp, tests/test_async_result.cpp).
- Add move_get() method to AsyncResult class (async_result.h; tests/test_async_result.cpp).
- Add move_get() method to Thread::Future class (future.h; tests/test_future.cpp).
- Make AsyncResult::get() truly cancellation safe (async_result.h).
- Carry out locking in the AsyncResult destructor (async_result.h).
- Make Thread::Future::get() cancellation safe (future.h, future.tpp).
- Make sure Thread::Future::get() does not hang if a call to Thread::Future::run() by another thread threw (future.tpp).
- Merge c++11 branch with trunk in SVN (doxygen.main.in).
- Update documentation (async_result.h, callback.h, future.h, thread.h).
WebKitGTK is the GNOME platform port of the WebKit rendering engine. Offering WebKit’s full functionality through a set of GObject-based APIs, it is suitable for projects requiring any kind of web integration, from hybrid HTML/CSS applications to full-fledged web browsers.
Version 1.8.2 changes:
- Fix continuous insertion of newlines in Etherpad.
- NPAPI plugin support for Windows.
- The spell checker now recognizes English-language contractions.
- Merge many security fixes from trunk.