Three minor updates were made available the last few days for Libgee collection library, c++gtk-utils library and the stable branch of the webkit engine.These updates are mostly bugfixing and focus on eliminating problems and improving stability.
Although you can download and compile these newer versions given below, it is generally recommended to be patient and wait for your distribution to update them.
Libgee is a collection library providing GObject-based interfaces and classes for commonly used data structures.
Version 0.7.3 changes:
- Disable introspection during distcheck
- Fix using of freed memory in hazard pointers
- Remove memory leak on freeing node in debug build
- Set release policy to main loop by default
- Re-enable the ConcurrentList tests
This is a lightweight library containing a number of classes and functions for programming GTK+ programs using C++ in POSIX (unix-like) environments, where the user does not want to use a full-on wrapper such as gtkmm or wxWidgets.
Version 2.0.11 changes:
- Add move_pop() methods to AsyncQueue and AsyncQueueDispatch classes, and move_pop_dispatch() and move_pop_timed_dispatch() methods to the AsyncQueueDispatch class (async_queue.h; tests/test_async_queue.cpp, tests/test_async_result.cpp).
- Add move_get() method to AsyncResult class (async_result.h; tests/test_async_result.cpp).
- Add move_get() method to Thread::Future class (future.h; tests/test_future.cpp).
- Make AsyncResult::get() truly cancellation safe (async_result.h).
- Carry out locking in the AsyncResult destructor (async_result.h).
- Make Thread::Future::get() cancellation safe (future.h, future.tpp).
- Make sure Thread::Future::get() does not hang if a call to Thread::Future::run() by another thread threw (future.tpp).
- Merge c++11 branch with trunk in SVN (doxygen.main.in).
- Update documentation (async_result.h, callback.h, future.h, thread.h).
WebKitGTK is the GNOME platform port of the WebKit rendering engine. Offering WebKit’s full functionality through a set of GObject-based APIs, it is suitable for projects requiring any kind of web integration, from hybrid HTML/CSS applications to full-fledged web browsers.
Version 1.8.2 changes:
- Fix continuous insertion of newlines in Etherpad.
- NPAPI plugin support for Windows.
- The spell checker now recognizes English-language contractions.
- Merge many security fixes from trunk.