For this extension to work as intended, you’ll need to have the Gnome tweak tool installed in your system, and the 3.6 version of Gnome Shell.
- Installed Extensions option opens a tab on your default browser that views the installed extensions with their switches.
- Browse Extensions option opens the Gnome official extensions website on your default browser.
- Extension Preferences option opens the configuration tool that is now found inside Gnome tweak tool.
- Advanced Settings option launches the Gnome tweak tool.
- Open Extensions Folder option opens Nautilus on the path /home/.local/share/gnome-shell/extensions
- Restart Shell option restarts Gnome Shell.
- Looking Glass option opens the Gnome debugger tool.
To install this extension, simply turn the switch to “ON”