This post was made with an older stylesheet
For this extension to work as intended, you’ll need to have the Gnome tweak tool installed in your system, and the 3.6 version of Gnome Shell.
- Installed Extensions option opens a tab on your default browser that views the installed extensions with their switches.
- Browse Extensions option opens the Gnome official extensions website on your default browser.
- Extension Preferences option opens the configuration tool that is now found inside Gnome tweak tool.
- Advanced Settings option launches the Gnome tweak tool.
- Open Extensions Folder option opens Nautilus on the path /home/.local/share/gnome-shell/extensions
- Restart Shell option restarts Gnome Shell.
- Looking Glass option opens the Gnome debugger tool.
To install this extension, simply turn the switch to “ON”