LiVES is a simple to use, yet powerful video editor and VJ tool. It allows you to combine realtime and rendered effects, streams and multiple video/audio files, and then encode to over 50 formats. It is small in size, yet it has many advanced features.
A new version was released today for this very useful application, bringing many fixes and additions that make it even better.
- Fix regression in file open/enough.
- Fix installation problem when pulseaudio is not installed.
- Fix GUI exposure crash in multitrack window.
- Prevent truncation of longer filenames in plugin interfaces.
- Add support for audio analyser plugins.
- Add support for audio processing plugins.
- Add support for LADSPA plugins.
- Add beat detector plugin.
- Fixes for rare crashes/bugs in plugin interface windows.
- Group effects by package in the effect mapper window and defaults menu.
- Add OSC commands for out channels, out parameters and data chaining.