Most parties we have been to there is a good selection of spirits and mixers, but no one has the inclination to make cocktails. This project is designed to make it as simple as feasibly possible to get perfect cocktails every time without the hassle of looking up ingredients or measuring spirits and mixers.
Grab a glass, fill with ice, select desired drink, and a few seconds later your cocktail is ready, to finish it off give it a little stir.
Of course is an open source and not for sale, but they just give some basic instructions how to build it. Although isn’t related to Gnome, we like what we see and we thought to share it. Besides many people are hardcore programmers in here, and they might want to try the challenge to build one.
By the way, it won’t be a bad idea to build such -fancy- things and sell them on bars!
Inebriator in action
Making a Signature Cocktail
doesn’t shake it, huge weakness!
Currently our apprentice barman can make only 15 coctails ..but the list is growing!
- The Inebriator – Signature cocktail of awesomeness spat into a glass…
- Pineapple Slap – Amaretto, Rum, Blue Curacao and Pineapple Juice
- Identity Crisis – Amaretto, Grape Juice, Coconut Rum and Peach Schnapps
- White Russian – Vodka, Coffee Liqueur and Milk
- Day at the Beach – Coconut Rum, Amaretto, Orange Juice and Pomegranate
- Soylent Green – Vodka, Blue Curacao and Orange Juice
- Peach Dreamer – Rum, Peach Schnapps, Orange Juice and Pomegranate
- Cosmopolitan – Vodka, Triple Sec, Lemon and Cranberry Juice
- Voodoo – Coffee Liqueur and Milk
- Hawaiian Orange – Gin, Triple Sec, Orange and Pineapple Juice
- Sea Breeze – Vodka, Cranberry and Grapefruit Juice
- Blue Lagoon – Vodka, Blue Curacao, Triple Sec and Pineapple Juice
- Sex on the Beach – Vodka, Peach Schnapps, Orange and Cranberry Juice
- Screaming Orgasm – Vodka, Coffee Liqueur, Amaretto and Milk
- Perfect Parnum – Vodka, Peach Schnapps, Coconut Rum and Orange Juice
Learn more and support them @ The Inebriator Official Page