A new version for the unstable branch of gtkmm has been released today making one more step towards becoming gtkmm 3.6, wrapping the stable GTK+ 3.6 API.
Gtkmm is the official C++ interface for the popular GUI library GTK+. Highlights include typesafe callbacks, and a comprehensive set of widgets that are easily extensible via inheritance. You can create user interfaces either in code or with the Glade User Interface designer, using Gtk::Builder.
- Added the LevelBar widget. (Murray Cumming)
- Added get_active_window(). (Murray Cumming)
- Don’t call add_window() before the application is registered. (Kjell Ahlstedt) Bug #681323 (Gregory Martin)
- Added the placeholder_text property.
- Add input purpose and input hints methods.
- Added get/set_popup(), deprecated get/set_menu().
- Deprecate the gtk-touchscreen-property.
- Added input purpose and input hints methods.
- Added insert_action_group(). (Murray Cumming)
- Show the get_type() methods in the API documentation. (Murray Cumming) Bug #670212 (Mark Vender).
Visit the homepage now and check the development related discussions through the mailing lists and the IRC!