Version 3.6.4 change log
- (691186) – stylecontext: Make font hack not crash
Version 3.6.3 change log
- The Wayland backend works with Wayland 1.0.0 now
- (132333) – Can’t add a palette to the dialog of a color button
- (371034) – Doc for gtk_file_chooser_get_filename: Is the resulting path absolute or not necessarily?
- (548793) – funny pattern for iterating GtkTreeModel
- (577806) – gtk_file_chooser_add_shortcut_folder adds duplicates of bookmarks
- (626499) – GtkClipboard unnotified on change of OS X pasteboard owner
- (668239) – texts disappear when notebook switch page at zh_CN locate!
- (672193) – windows (including menus) shown multiple times don’t get enter event if under mouse
- (677339) – GTK+ 3 documentation wrong about GtkWidget scroll-event signal
- (683072) – Print dialog shows cryptic status message and displays garbage in status line
- (687065) – InstallableOptions is not filtered in cups backend
- (687816) – GtkTreeView does not draw correctly since commit aaedc7b6
- (688710) – [PATCH] Splash screens shouldn’t stay on top of all applications
- (688884) – Typo in gtk_tree_view_set_tooltip_column documentation
- (689235) – Broken function declarations corrupt the stack on windows
- (690266) – Freeze with F10/Shift-F10 on submenus
- Win32: Avoid infinite recursion in the ime input module
- Quartz: Fixes for splashscreen and tooltip windows
GTK+, or the GIMP Toolkit, is a multi-platform toolkit for creating graphical user interfaces. Offering a complete set of widgets, GTK+ is suitable for projects ranging from small one-off tools to complete application suites. GNOME is based on GTK+, meaning that programs native to GNOME use GTK+.