GTK and GLib have released new bug fixing versions for their stable branches. GLib is also coming with some interesting additions like the FreeBSD support.
As these releases are stable, everyone is recommended to upgrade. If you wait for a few days (depending on your distribution) they will appear as updates for your system.
GTK+ is a multi-platform toolkit for creating graphical user interfaces. Offering a complete set of widgets, GTK+ is suitable for projects ranging from small one-off projects to complete application suites.
- (677609) – GtkSizeGroup regression in GTK+ 3.3.20
- (686021) – Spinner animation should not be subject to enable-animations setting
- (686265) - scrolledwindow: set GDK_EXPOSURE_MASK on the overshoot window
- (686280) - GtkScrollbar and GtkScale rendering broken in gtk 3.6
- (687196) - filesystemmodel: invalidate nodes on file remove
- (687467) - Commit “Implement proper cross-fades for gradients” causes enormous memory leak with some themes
- (687872) - Segfault when attempting to get character extents for GtkTextCellAccessible objects
GLib is the low-level core library that forms the basis for projects such as GTK+ and GNOME. It provides data structure handling for C, portability wrappers, and interfaces for such runtime functionality as an event loop, threads, dynamic loading, and an object system.
- (649302) – Add support for GNU/FreeBSD
- (672924) – Add annotations for g_filename_from_uri()
- (685995) – Crash in g_menu_exporter_name_vanished
- (686091) – Invalid reads in g_bytes_unref_to_data
- (686185) – g_date_time_format Transcoding Fails on OSX
- (686213) - Half open TCP sockets remain open after soup_session_abort
- (686662) – Introduce explicitly-sized enum types, deprecate G_TYPE_ENUM
- (686786) - g_socket_get_available_bytes() returns wrong value on Windows/OSX
- (687089) - g_dbus_connection_export_menu_model(): fix a crash
- (687540) - In Trash folder, Nautilus misinterprets “\n” in filename as a line break
- (687541) - GSignalQuery param_types field needs array annotation
- (687600) - gfileutils.c performs invalid cast of (varargs) open to non-vararg type
- (687801) - tests/buffered-input-stream: Fix size of parameter passed