GTK, WebKitGTK and GLib have released new bug fixing versions for their stable branches. Apart from the usual bug fixing and translation updates you will also find some new interesting addition and changes.
As these releases are stable, everyone is recommended to upgrade. If you wait for a few days (depending on your distribution) they will appear as updates for your system.
GTK+ is a multi-platform toolkit for creating graphical user interfaces. Offering a complete set of widgets, GTK+ is suitable for projects ranging from small one-off projects to complete application suites.
- huge refactoring to avoid computing wrong values
- treeview: Invalidate children properly
- treeview: Fix computing child paths
- use binary websockets when available
- (646221) – Imperfect Russian translation of ‘Print preview’…
- (682395) – Nautilus tabs have black background
- (684517) – window: Delay showing auto mnemonics on focus in
- (684639) – GTK+ 3.5.18 makes Epiphany unusable
- (684984) – No focus rendering for Icon Views in SELECTION_N…
- (685449) – Non-uniform borders on GtkScrolledWindow break c…
- (685996) – trivial build fix: test uses = not ==
- Fix a multi-display problem in touch handle code
- App chooser: respect NoDisplay
GLib is the low-level core library that forms the basis for projects such as GTK+ and GNOME. It provides data structure handling for C, portability wrappers, and interfaces for such runtime functionality as an event loop, threads, dynamic loading, and an object system.
- (631382) – GTimeZone support for zoneinfo version 1
- (685037) – g_strcmp0: Returns shall include values less…
- (685069) – Leak in glib-compile-resources
- (684882) – Gsettings should spaw a warning when binding…
- (685208) – missing g_return_if_fail
- (685608) – Port gio tests from pygobject to pygi
- (686119) – dtrace, gobject_probes.d, the last three pro…
- Fix gdb support script
WebKitGTK is the GNOME platform port of the WebKit rendering engine. Offering WebKit’s full functionality through a set of GObject-based APIs, it is suitable for projects requiring any kind of web integration, from hybrid HTML/CSS applications to full-fledged web browsers.
- Fix an infinite recursive loop in the accessibility code when browsing pages with ARIA.
- Fix the MinGW build in the spellchecker.
- Restore support for Geode processors.
- Use XDamage to improve accelerated compositing performance.
- Fix a crash when accelerated compositing is disabled.
- Fix a bug causing plugins to be invisible.
- Fix accelerated content visibility issues on ATI drivers.