GTK+ is a multi-platform toolkit for creating graphical user interfaces. Offering a complete set of widgets, GTK+ is suitable for projects ranging from small one-off projects to complete application suites.
- huge refactoring to avoid computing wrong values
- treeview: Invalidate children properly
- treeview: Fix computing child paths
- use binary websockets when available
- (646221) – Imperfect Russian translation of ‘Print preview’…
- (682395) – Nautilus tabs have black background
- (684517) – window: Delay showing auto mnemonics on focus in
- (684639) – GTK+ 3.5.18 makes Epiphany unusable
- (684984) – No focus rendering for Icon Views in SELECTION_N…
- (685449) – Non-uniform borders on GtkScrolledWindow break c…
- (685996) – trivial build fix: test uses = not ==
- Fix a multi-display problem in touch handle code
- App chooser: respect NoDisplay
GLib is the low-level core library that forms the basis for projects such as GTK+ and GNOME. It provides data structure handling for C, portability wrappers, and interfaces for such runtime functionality as an event loop, threads, dynamic loading, and an object system.
- (631382) – GTimeZone support for zoneinfo version 1
- (685037) – g_strcmp0: Returns shall include values less…
- (685069) – Leak in glib-compile-resources
- (684882) – Gsettings should spaw a warning when binding…
- (685208) – missing g_return_if_fail
- (685608) – Port gio tests from pygobject to pygi
- (686119) – dtrace, gobject_probes.d, the last three pro…
- Fix gdb support script
WebKitGTK is the GNOME platform port of the WebKit rendering engine. Offering WebKit’s full functionality through a set of GObject-based APIs, it is suitable for projects requiring any kind of web integration, from hybrid HTML/CSS applications to full-fledged web browsers.
- Fix an infinite recursive loop in the accessibility code when browsing pages with ARIA.
- Fix the MinGW build in the spellchecker.
- Restore support for Geode processors.
- Use XDamage to improve accelerated compositing performance.
- Fix a crash when accelerated compositing is disabled.
- Fix a bug causing plugins to be invisible.
- Fix accelerated content visibility issues on ATI drivers.