The GStreamer Conference ended almost two weeks ago but the talks were released today from Ubicast.
Since GStreamer 1.0 was round the corner at the time, a lot of interesting things were presented and discussed about the past, present and future of the project.
Keynote – GStreamer – The road to version 1.0
Wim Taymans focuses on the new 1.0 version of GStreamer and provides a final summary of the changes and improvements. He also talks about the plans from now on.
Keynote – GStreamer Status Report
Tim-Philipp Müller is the maintainer and release manager for GStreamer 0.10.x. This talk will give you a whirlwind tour of what’s new and improved in and around GStreamer over the course of the last year.
Here is the list of all the available talks:
- OpenGL and Mesa Development (watch)
- The Opus Audio Codec (watch)
- GStreamer Base Classes (watch)
- Wayland (watch)
- ALSA Project status update (watch)
- Case Study – Development with GES (watch)
- Playing in the Sandbox – GStreamer Security (watch)
- Multiroom Playout (Home Area Entertainment) (watch)
- Gstreamer for Large-Scale Scientific Signal Processing (watch)
- Gstreamer and DMABUF (watch)
- Gstreamer Status Report (watch)
- Improving Gstreamer quality (watch)
- Current Status of Android enablement (watch)
- GStreamer streaming server (watch)
- CPU, Memory and Latency – Profiling and Optimizing GStreamer (watch)
- The Gstreamer SDK (watch)
- Debuging Gstreamer Pipelines (watch)
- GStreamer 1.0 (watch)