GParted is an industrial-strength package for creating, destroying, resizing, moving, checking and copying partitions, and the filesystems on them. This is useful for creating space for new operating systems, reorganizing disk usage, copying data residing on hard disks and mirroring one partition with another.
- Add LVM PV read-write support
- Fix crash when pressing Esc in dialogs with number entry
- Add LVM PV read-write support (#670171)
- Fix crash when pressing Esc in dialogs with number entry (#682658)
- Ignore invalid reiserfs UUIDs (#684115) which includes: a) Switch to using debugreiserfs to read the UUID, b) Switch to using jfs_tune to read the UUID, c) Update file system specific validation of RFC 4122 UUIDs for btrfs, ext2, ext3, ext4, jfs, linux_swap, nilfs2, reiser4, reiserfs, and xfs, d) Switch to using debugfs.reiser4 to read the label
- Fix mounted file system size and usage determination for ext2/3/4 (#683255)