3.5.2 major changes
- Glines and mahjongg both use GtkApplication and app menu.
- Sudoku now uses xdg data directory for saved games
- mallard docs for quadrapassel/lightsoff
3.5.4 major changes
- Mahjongg was renamed to gnome-mahjongg
- Swell-foop can now be played with keyboard, got an 256×256 icon, and now has mnemonics in the preferences dialog.
- Gnomine got a “Replay game” option in the menu. It also has improved help and better wording in the gui.
- Chess had some fixes to chess rules and no longer leaves behind engine processes.
3.5.5 major changes
- The high score dialogs got a date field
- Bug fixes, code cleanups, and updated help and translations
3.5.90 major changes
- Gtali was ported to GtkApplication and got an app menu
- Timers was split out of libgames-support
- Bug fixes and updated help and translations
What didn’t make it on 3.6 release is Christian Banes work on Gnome’s Sudoku, but we will see it on Gnome 3.8 for sure.
Not many things needed to change for this set of five-minutes games really. Some fixes, updates, small corrections and the adoption of GMenus to be coherent inside the Shell are more than enough I believe.