Ignacio Casal Quinteiro released today GEdit 3.13.1. This is a very smooth release, with no many changes (unusual for the GEdit Team!), so the most important thing probably is that this is the first GEdit release towards to 3.14.
A significant difference is the port of Gear menu to a modern popover.
- Statusbar: line/col popover menu (Sebastien Lafargue)
- Use GtkListBox for the style scheme list (Paolo Borelli)
- Make use of popover menu for the gear menu (Ignacio Casal Quinteiro)
- Make it work on Windows (Руслан Ижбулатов, Paolo Borelli)
- Add a gsettings for the last wrapping split -mode (Sebastien Lafargue)
- Misc bug fixes, mostly in tabs.
- Translations updates
Even if the changes are nothing really major, GEdit as every other GNOME app, looks quite refreshed caused by the changes in GTK+ and Adwaita theme in GNOME 3.14.