Empathy 3.7.2 Changelog
- Fixed #592995, Debug: tell user about bug report and potential privacy violation (Guillaume Desmottes)
- Fixed #681445, Display UOA specific auth error (Xavier Claessens)
- Fixed #685793, EmpathyChatWindow should be a GtkWindow (Guillaume Desmottes)
- Fixed #685888, Add a debug option to show the GStreamer pipeline (Debarshi Ray)
- Fixed #686067, typo in string “developpers” (Guillaume Desmottes)
- Fixed #687361, Irc account edit dialog improvements (Michael Wood)
- Fixed #687338, Resizeable “edit connection parameters” (Michael Wood)
- Fixed #684979, inhibit going idle when doing a call (Guillaume Desmottes)
- Fixed #686969, add keywords to the desktop file (Matthias Clasen)
- Translation Updates
GNOME Shell 3.7.x
In GNOME 3.8 it will be possible to hide a User Name in the Lock Screen as this is a potential Privacy threat (bug #688577)
The change will be included in GNOME Control Center Privacy Panel which is not yet landed in Master G-C-C Git, but it maintains a separate branch (wip/privacy).
GNOME Videos (aka Totem)
In Totem 3.6 and beyond, there is a new shortcut to save files. You can use <Ctrl+C> which is a bit confusing as <Ctrl+S> makes more sense (bug #688298).
There isn’t a re-designed interface for Totem 3.7 which is going to be evolved in the initial plans for GNOME Videos.