This post was made with another stylesheet and it might be messed up!
Banshee development team announced today the first bugfix release for the Banshee 2.4 branch. This release brings the following improvements:
- ServiceManager: check properly if a service is required
- PlaylistSource: Make sure the right tracks are removed
- PlaylistParser: Retry HTTP request after timeout
- DapSource: Flush pending changes when quitting
- UPnPServerSource: Fix crash when getting the root object
- libossifer: Fix certificate validation with libsoup 2.38
- DbIteratorJob: Abort job after several consecutive failures
- PlayQueueSource: Fix high memory usage when shuffling
Overcome these bugs by getting the latest Banshee now!